Why Nada Yoga is so important?
Nada yoga is a “union through sound”. It is based on the premise that the entire cosmos and everything in it made up of sound vibrations, or nadas.
“The deer is entrapped by sweet sound.
The cobra is enchanted by sweet music.
Raga Punnagavarrali charms the cobra.
Nada entraps the mind.
The mind gets Laya in sweet nada.
Therefore you can easily control the mind
through the practice of Nada Yoga”
Nada yoga uses concept of sound vibrations and the resonances to heal various psychosomatic and psychological conditions. It also helps increase one’s awareness and grow spiritually.
“One who wants to attaining perfection in Yoga, Nada has to be heard closely (meditated upon), having no thoughts and with a relax mind.”
There are methods in yoga where you do not have to suffer to liberate yourself from old influences or tensions, where you do not always have to confront your traumas, but can dissolve them. And of course it is all done by practicing nada Yoga.
I have tried many treatments but my sugar level was not getting balanced. I attended 2 Days’ Rivesh Vade’s workshop. I learned that I was lacking cardio synchronicity. After I started working with Sound, My Diabetes is under control. Now I feel harmony at home
Before attending workshop, I was suffering from chronic Back Pain and various other disorders. I attended Rivesh Vade’s workshop in Liverpool. Now I feel relaxed and peaceful. I understood the deeper science behind Sound. Rivesh sir also taught the impact between sound and human body.
I have been into various healing modalities since many years. I came here to learn the divinity of sound I found this workshop very much interesting. This workshop is very different from other workshops. I feel very much grounded. This has helped me to work with chakras. I really blessed to meet Master Rivesh Vade and learn the divine secrets.
I have attend Rivesh Vade’s workshop. I found that energy within can be routed for balancing health and achieve success. Rivesh Vade has combined Science, Philosophy, and Sprituality to work minutely on our DNA patterns. Now I could use this knowledge and divine experience to benfit myself as well as society.
What will you learn ?
- Learn to practice meditation with sound therapy
- Learn to bring peace, love and harmony in daily life
- Learn to remove unwanted thoughts and emotions (like anxiety, depression and stress)
- Learn to tune your own voice with healing frequency
- Learn to convert Stress to Peace; Hate to Love; Guilt to Forgive
- Learn to overcome illness with Nada Yoga
- Learn to balance cardio synchronicity of human body
- Learn to maintain hormonal balance of human body
- Learn techniques to inculcate positive vibe within and keep it maintained throughout the day
- Learn to chant spiritual mantras for activating vital energy centre with us
- Learn to be more proactive than reactive
- Learn to build strong aura that uplifts your self-worth and confidence
- Learn to expand your horizons and overcome limiting beliefs and negative thinking patterns
- Learn Sure way to overcome Fear.
Special Attraction: You will Experience Highly Vibrant Bhakti Yoga through Meditative Bhajan.
You’ll Also Receive
- A Notes and Guided meditation audio to keep for life
- Workbook to keep a check of activities taught during retreat.
- 2 online sessions post-retreat to revise modules taught and discuss latest updates.
- Rivesh Vade is highly acclaimed master for Nada Yoga & Spandan Shatras (Vibration Science)
- Engineering Post-graduate and Executive Management from IIT Bombay
- Founder of Wellness Vibe
- Creator of PowerBrain Music Tracks for Holistic Remedies and Sound Health.
- Master Trainer for Holistic Transformation
- He is also a certified music therapist from Mumbai with Ayurveda as his major subject.
- He conducts Workshops & Retreats across the world where he works on removing patterns, fears and stuck emotions using the correct sound frequencies.
- His workshops empower participants with methods and abilities to remove all road blocks and attain peace, prosperity and success.
What is included?
- 8 days/7 nights accommodation at Resort
- Daily yoga, pranayama & meditation/sound sessions
- 3 daily delicious gourmet organic vegetarian meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Vedic Dance for Nervous System Relaxation
- Empowering Workshops: Ayurveda & Emotional Balance
- Leisure time to rest and relax
- Sound therapy practice
- Unlimited pure drinking water
- FREE Welcome Gift
What is Not Included?
- Flights Bookings
- Visa for India
- Travel & Medical Insurance
- Meals other than specified above
- Excursions other than specified above
- Drinks, alcohol & snacks other than specified above
- Souvenirs and personal expenses
- Travel Expense
- Singing bowls price is not include in fees.
NYTTC Typical Daily Schedule –
- 06:00 am – 07:00 am: Pranayama/ Surya Dhyana
- 07:00 am – 08:30 am: Yoga Asanas
- 08:30 am – 09:30 am: Breakfast
- 10:00 am – 11:30 am: Music lessons/Mantras/Anatomy
- 12:00 pm – 01:00 pm: Lunch
- 01:00 pm – 02:00 pm: Nada Yoga
- 02:00 pm – 03:00 pm: Nada Yoga Philosophy
- 04:00 pm – 05:30 pm: Yoga Asanas
- 06:00 pm – 07:00 pm: Meditation/Live Music Meditation/Mantra Chanting/Kirtan
- 07:30 pm – 08:00 pm: Dinner
Note: The schedule is subject to change.